He acknowledges the assistance and insights of Jennifer Smith, research colleague Kernaghan Webb and the Journal's three anonymous reviewers. The support of the Queen's University and Kahanoff Foundation Nonprofit Sector Research Initiative and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Grant No. 410.91.1748 (“The public interest group in Canada”) is appreciated.
Barriers to third-party advertising in Canadian elections†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 491–505, September 2013
How to Cite
Pross, A. P. (2013), Barriers to third-party advertising in Canadian elections. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 491–505. doi: 10.1111/capa.12032
The author is grateful for the patience and kindness of the officials of charities, non-profit organizations and government agencies who were interviewed, and appreciative of the research assistance of Iain S. Stewart and David Melvin.
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Queen's University and Kahanoff Foundation Nonprofit Sector Research Initiative
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410.91.1748
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!