Original articles / Articles originaux
Deciding who will decide: Assessing random selection for participants in Edmonton's Citizen Panel on budget priorities
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 610–637, December 2013
How to Cite
Mao, Y. and Adria, M. (2013), Deciding who will decide: Assessing random selection for participants in Edmonton's Citizen Panel on budget priorities. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 610–637. doi: 10.1111/capa.12042
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!