Research notes / Notes de recherche
Does teleworking affect managing for results and constructive feedback? A research note
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 638–654, December 2013
How to Cite
Caillier, J. G. (2013), Does teleworking affect managing for results and constructive feedback? A research note. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 638–654. doi: 10.1111/capa.12043
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!