The author would like to thank Mike Nicholson and Samuel Mosonyi for their research assistance and Rainer Knopff and Troy Riddell for their helpful comments. This research was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Original articles / Articles originaux
The temptation of provincial criminal law
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2014
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 275–294, June 2014
How to Cite
Baker, D. (2014), The temptation of provincial criminal law. Canadian Public Administration, 57: 275–294. doi: 10.1111/capa.12068
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!