Book reviews / Comptes rendus
Aid on Demand: Delivering Cost-Effective Technical Assistance in Developing Countries Édité par edited by GORDON EVANS . Toronto : IPAC, 2013. Pp. xxix, 192.
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2014
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 333–335, June 2014
How to Cite
Bourgault, J. (2014), Aid on Demand: Delivering Cost-Effective Technical Assistance in Developing Countries Édité par edited by GORDON EVANS . Toronto : IPAC, 2013. Pp. xxix, 192. Canadian Public Administration, 57: 333–335. doi: 10.1111/capa.12073
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!