Accepted by Steve Salterio. This paper was presented at the 2011 Contemporary Accounting Research Conference, generously supported by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants. I am grateful to Michel Magnan as well as conference participants for useful comments.
Discussion of “Are Analysts' Cash Flow Forecasts Naïve Extensions of Their Own Earnings Forecasts?”†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Canadian Academic Accounting Association
Contemporary Accounting Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 466–481, Summer 2013 (June)
How to Cite
Mangen, C. (2013), Discussion of “Are Analysts' Cash Flow Forecasts Naïve Extensions of Their Own Earnings Forecasts?”. Contemporary Accounting Research, 30: 466–481. doi: 10.1111/care.12016
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!