I thank Bob Andersen and John Myles for their useful comments and suggestions.
Middle Class Identity in the Modern World: How Politics and Economics Matter
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 203–226, May 2013
How to Cite
Curtis, J. (2013), Middle Class Identity in the Modern World: How Politics and Economics Matter. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 50: 203–226. doi: 10.1111/cars.12012
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!