We wrote this paper as a class project for the graduate seminar in social movements (SOC6012H), Department of Sociology, University of Toronto. We thank Robert Andersen for helpful comments on a draft.
Is Industrial Unrest Reviving in Canada? Strike Duration in the Early Twenty-First Century
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 227–238, May 2013
How to Cite
Brym, R., Bauer, L. B. and McIvor, M. (2013), Is Industrial Unrest Reviving in Canada? Strike Duration in the Early Twenty-First Century. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 50: 227–238. doi: 10.1111/cars.12013
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!