I thank CRS editor, Reza Nakhaie, for his extensive and unwavering support, both practical and intellectual, and J.P. Sapinski for assistance in preparing tables and figures.
Half a Century of Sociological Scholarship in the CRS(A)
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Special Issue: 50th Anniversary of the Canadian Review of Sociology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 239–255, August 2013
How to Cite
Carroll, W. K. (2013), Half a Century of Sociological Scholarship in the CRS(A). Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 50: 239–255. doi: 10.1111/cars.12014
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!