Puzzling Skills: Feminist Political Economy Approaches
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Special Issue: 50th Anniversary of the Canadian Review of Sociology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 256–283, August 2013
How to Cite
Armstrong, P. (2013), Puzzling Skills: Feminist Political Economy Approaches. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 50: 256–283. doi: 10.1111/cars.12015
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!