CARL E. JAMES, Life at the Intersection: Community, Class and Schooling. Halifax and Winnipeg: Fernwood Publishing, 2012, 136 p., index.
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Special Issue: 50th Anniversary of the Canadian Review of Sociology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 374–376, August 2013
How to Cite
George, R. C. (2013), CARL E. JAMES, Life at the Intersection: Community, Class and Schooling. Halifax and Winnipeg: Fernwood Publishing, 2012, 136 p., index. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 50: 374–376. doi: 10.1111/cars.12021
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!