“This Is Not Your Practice Life”: lululemon and the Neoliberal Governance of Self
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 76–94, February 2014
How to Cite
Lavrence, C. and Lozanski, K. (2014), “This Is Not Your Practice Life”: lululemon and the Neoliberal Governance of Self. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 51: 76–94. doi: 10.1111/cars.12034
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!