This is a slightly revised version of a paper delivered as the Outstanding Career Award Lecture at the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Sociological Association, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, June 6, 2013.
Committing Canadian Sociology: Developing a Canadian Sociology and a Sociology of Canada
Article first published online: 13 APR 2014
© 2014 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 107–127, May 2014
How to Cite
Matthews, R. (2014), Committing Canadian Sociology: Developing a Canadian Sociology and a Sociology of Canada. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 51: 107–127. doi: 10.1111/cars.12038
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!