This research was funded by a Standard Research Grant from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada. The authors are grateful for the helpful feedback and guidance of the anonymous reviewers and the editor.
Cultural Schemas for Racial Identity in Canadian Television Advertising
Article first published online: 13 APR 2014
© 2014 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 152–169, May 2014
How to Cite
Baumann, S. and Ho, L. (2014), Cultural Schemas for Racial Identity in Canadian Television Advertising. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 51: 152–169. doi: 10.1111/cars.12040
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2014
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!