CARMELA MURDOCCA, To Right Historical Wrongs: Race, Gender, and Sentencing in Canada. Vancouver: UBC Press, 2013, 280 p.
Article first published online: 13 APR 2014
© 2014 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 189–192, May 2014
How to Cite
Hamilton, T. (2014), CARMELA MURDOCCA, To Right Historical Wrongs: Race, Gender, and Sentencing in Canada. Vancouver: UBC Press, 2013, 280 p. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 51: 189–192. doi: 10.1111/cars.12043
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!