We are grateful to CRS editor Rima Wilkes, former editor Reza Nakhaie, and the anonymous CRS reviewers for helpful comments on a draft of this paper. Research for this paper was funded by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (The Social Bases of Democracy in the Middle East and North Africa).
Assessing Variation in Tolerance in 23 Muslim-Majority and Western Countries
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2014
© 2014 Canadian Sociological Association/La Société canadienne de sociologie
Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 239–261, August 2014
How to Cite
Milligan, S., Andersen, R. and Brym, R. (2014), Assessing Variation in Tolerance in 23 Muslim-Majority and Western Countries. Canadian Review of Sociology/Revue canadienne de sociologie, 51: 239–261. doi: 10.1111/cars.12046
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!