Comparative study of one-step nucleic acid amplification assay, frozen section, and touch imprint cytology for intraoperative assessment of breast sentinel lymph node in Chinese patients
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 11, pages 1989–1993, November 2012
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2012; 103: 1989–1993)
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 01:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- 3Special report: Consensus conference III. Image-detected breast cancer: state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment. J Am Coll Surg 2009; 209: 504–20., , et al.
- 7AJCC Cancer Staging Manual, 6th edn. New York, NY: Springer-Verlag; 2002., , et al.
- 11Impact of omission of completion axillary lymph node dissection (cALND) or axillary radiotherapy (ax RT) in breast cancer patients with micrometastases (pN1mi) or isolated tumor cells (pN0[i+]) in the sentinel lymph node (SN): results from the MIRROR study. 2009 ASCO. Abstract CRA596., , et al.
- 12A multicenter prognostic study of sentinel node (SN) and bone marrow (BM) micrometastases in women with clinical T1/T2 N0 M0 breast cancer. 2011 ASCO. Abstract CRA504., , et al.
- 17Consensus Conference Committee. Proceedings of the consensus conference on the role of sentinel lymph node biopsy in carcinoma of the breast, April 19–22, 2001, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Cancer 2002; 94: 2542–51., , ,
- 23Intraoperative molecular assay for sentinel lymph node metastases in early stage breast cancer: a comparative analysis between one-step nucleic acid amplification whole node assay and routine frozen section histology. Cancer 2011; 117: 4365–74., , et al.
- 25Diagnostic performance of one-step nucleic acid amplification for intraoperative sentinel node metastasis detection in breast cancer patients. Int J Cancer 2011; 15: 2377–86., , et al.
- 28Using intraoperative GeneSearch™ Breast Lymph Node Assay to detect breast cancer metastases in sentinel lymph nodes: results from a single institute in China. Chin Med J (Engl) 2011; 124: 973–7., , et al.