Romidepsin (FK228) and its analogs directly inhibit phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase activity and potently induce apoptosis as histone deacetylase/phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase dual inhibitors
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 11, pages 1994–2001, November 2012
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2012; 103: 1994–2001)
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 01:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co.
|cas12002-sup-0001-FigS1.jpg||image/jpg||1810K||Fig. S1. Antiproliferative effects of trichostatin A.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.