Multi-walled carbon nanotubes translocate into the pleural cavity and induce visceral mesothelial proliferation in rats
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 103, Issue 12, pages 2045–2050, December 2012
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2012; 103: 2045–2050)
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants. Grant Numbers: H19-kagaku-ippan-006, H22-kagaku-ippan-005
Fig. S1. Characterization of multi-walled carbon nanotubes and crocidolite fibers in the suspensions.
Fig. S2. SEM observation of multi-walled carbon nanotubes and crocidolite fibers in the visceral pleura.
Fig. S3. Inflammation and fibrosis in the lung.
Fig. S4. Cytotoxicity of multi-walled carbon nanotubes and crocidolite to TCC-MESO1 cells in vitro.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.