This is a review article about EMT phenomena, which always occurs in the early steps of life and could occur as a pathologic process during diseases and in advanced stages of cancer.
Epithelial mesenchymal transition from a natural gestational orchestration to a bizarre cancer disturbance
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 1, pages 28–35, January 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci, doi: 10.1111/cas.12074, 2012)
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 31 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 31 Dec 2012 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 2262
- Total PDF views: 909
- Total HTML views: 1353
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.