Upregulation of transgelin is an independent factor predictive of poor prognosis in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 423–430, April 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 423–430)
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81001103, 81000019
- Health, Science and Technology Chuang-Xin Talent Program of Henan Province
- Youth Innovation Fund of the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University
Total views by type:
Publication date: 27 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 27 Feb 2013 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 809
- Total PDF views: 468
- Total HTML views: 341
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.