These authors contributed equally to this work.
Positive feedback loop and synergistic effects between hypoxia-inducible factor-2α and stearoyl–CoA desaturase-1 promote tumorigenesis in clear cell renal cell carcinoma
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 416–422, April 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 416–422)
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2013 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81272841
- Municipal Hospital Level Project for Emerging and Frontier Technology of Shanghai. Grant Number: 12010104
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10JC1409600
Fig. S1. Expression of stearoyl–CoA desaturase-1 (SCD1) under normoxia or hypoxia in cells with or without von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) protein expression.
Fig. S2. Effects of hypoxia-inducible factor-2α (HIF-2α) deficiency on stearoyl–CoA desaturase-1 (SCD1) expression in cells with or without von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) protein expression.
Fig. S3. Impact of stearoyl–CoA desaturase-1 (SCD1) knockdown on hypoxia-inducible factor-2α (HIF-2α) expression in cells with or without von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) protein expression.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.