Functional roles of tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand–DR5 interaction in B16F10 cells by activating the nuclear factor-κB pathway to induce metastatic potential
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 558–562, May 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 558–562)
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 11:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Fig. S1. Establishment of B16F10 CMV and B16F10 nuclear factor-κB (NFκB) mouse melanoma cells.
Fig. S2. Nuclear factor-κB (NFκB) activation by DR5 stimulation in B16F10 mouse melanoma cells.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.