Sorafenib suppresses growth and survival of hepatoma cells by accelerating degradation of enhancer of zeste homolog 2
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 750–759, June 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci, doi: 10.1111/cas.12132, 2013)
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 09:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- State Key Project Specialized for Infectious Diseases of China. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX10002-008, 2012ZX10002-012
- National Basic Research Program of China 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB822104, 2010CB912104
- National High-Tech R&D 863 Program. Grant Number: 2012AA020203
- National Natural Science Fund. Grant Numbers: 30930025, 31010103906, 31170766, 31100629, 31270863
Data S1. Supplementary Materials and Methods.
Table S1. List of PCR primer sets used in the construction of plasmids.
Table S2. List of PCR primer sets used in the quantitative RT-PCR analysis.
Table S3. List of PCR primer sets used in the ChIP–quantitative PCR analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.