This work has been presented in part at the 2012 ESMO Annual Meeting, Vienna.
Early tumor shrinkage in metastatic colorectal cancer: Retrospective analysis from an irinotecan-based randomized first-line trial
Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 718–724, June 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci, doi: 10.1111/cas.12148, 2013)
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2013 04:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- 3Early tumor shrinkage for the prediction of efficacy of cetuximab in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC): analysis from the CRYSTAL study. Abstracts of the 35th European Society for Medical Oncology Conference. October 8–12, 2010. Milan, Italy. Ann Oncol. 2010; 21(Suppl 8): viii 189–viii 224., , , .
- 4Early tumor shrinkage and clinical outcome in metastatic colorectal cancer: Analysis of predictive utility in the CRYSTAL and OPUS studies. Oral presentation at the 10th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Medical Oncology (JSMO), Osaka July 28th. 2012., , , , , .
- 5A randomized phase III multicenter trial comparing irinotecan in combination with the Nordic bolus 5-FU and folinic acid schedule or the bolus/infused de Gramont schedule (Lv5FU2) in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. Ann Oncol 2008; 19: 909–14., , et al.
- 8WHO Handbook for Reporting Results of Cancer Treatment. Int J Radiat Biol 1980; 38: 481..
- 14Impact of early tumor shrinkage on long-term outcome in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) treated with FOLFOX4 with or without cetuximab: lessons from the OPUS trial. ASCO Meeting Abstracts 2011; 29(Suppl 4): 398., , , , .
- 15Early tumor shrinkage and long-term outcome in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC): assessment of predictive utility across treatment arms in the CRYSTAL and OPUS studies. ASCO Meeting Abstracts 2011; 29(Suppl 15): 3572., , , , , .
- 16Early tumor shrinkage in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer receiving first-line treatment with cetuximab combined with either CAPIRI or CAPOX: an analysis of the German AIO KRK 0104 trial. Acta Oncol 2012. Epub ahead of print., , et al.
- 17Validating the prognostic relevance of initial change in tumor size using a series of therapeutic regimens for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC). ASCO Meeting Abstracts 2012; 30(Suppl 4): 580., , , , .