Re-expression of microRNA-150 induces EBV-positive Burkitt lymphoma differentiation by modulating c-Myb in vitro
Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 7, pages 826–834, July 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 826–834)
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2013 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- Kingmed Medical Test Center
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81272634
Fig. S1. Selection of B-cell subpopulations by FACS.
Fig. S2. Analysis of apoptosis in Daudi, Raji, BJAB, and Ramos cells transduced with miR-150 or empty vector (GFP).
Fig. S3. Flow cytometric analysis of CD77 in BJAB, Ramos, Raji, and Daudi cell lines.
Fig. S4. Dysregulated c-Myc represses miR-150.
Table S1. Antibodies used for flow cytometric analysis.
Table S2. Primers and conditions used in quantitative real-time PCR analysis.
Table S3. Antibodies used for Western blot analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.