Identification of integrin α3 as a molecular marker of cells undergoing epithelial–mesenchymal transition and of cancer cells with aggressive phenotypes
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 9, pages 1189–1197, September 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci, doi: 10.1111/cas.12220, 2013)
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 09:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- Foundation for Promotion of Cancer Research
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23790455
- Kobayashi Foundation for Cancer Research
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 24390419
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 20 Jul 2013 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 1512
- Total PDF views: 761
- Total HTML views: 751
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.