Accumulated phosphatidylcholine (16:0/16:1) in human colorectal cancer; possible involvement of LPCAT4
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 10, pages 1295–1302, October 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 1295–1302
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 03:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 22590356, 22790378, 23116510, 20670004
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 221S0001
- Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Foundation
- Smoking Research Foundation of Japan
Total views by type:
Publication date: 30 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 30 Jul 2013 - 30 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 581
- Total PDF views: 296
- Total HTML views: 285
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.