These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of genes specifically methylated in Epstein–Barr virus-associated gastric carcinomas
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 10, pages 1309–1314, October 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 1309–1314
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 23591918
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 9 Aug 2013 - 24 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 536
- Total PDF views: 346
- Total HTML views: 190
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.