High-resolution imaging mass spectrometry reveals detailed spatial distribution of phosphatidylinositols in human breast cancer
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 10, pages 1372–1379, October 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 1372–1379
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 01:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 6 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 6 Aug 2013 - 28 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 923
- Total PDF views: 565
- Total HTML views: 358
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.