These authors contributed equally to this work.
Functional role of CD44v-xCT system in the development of spasmolytic polypeptide-expressing metaplasia
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 10, pages 1323–1329, October 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 1323–1329
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 02:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Fig. S1. Representative immunohistochemical analysis of CD44v9 and TFF2 expression in gastric mucosa adjacent to human gastric tumor tissue.
Fig. S2. Expression of CD44v in spasmolytic polypeptide-expressing metaplasia of K19-Wnt1/C2 mE mice.
|cas12236-sup-0002-TableS1.xlsx||application/msexcel||14K||Table S1. List of spasmolytic polypeptide-expressing metaplasia-related genes.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.