Hexokinase II in breast carcinoma: A potent prognostic factor associated with hypoxia-inducible factor-1α and Ki-67
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 10, pages 1380–1388, October 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 1380–1388
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Total views by type:
Publication date: 21 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 21 Aug 2013 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 1076
- Total PDF views: 586
- Total HTML views: 490
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.