Newly developed strategies for improving sensitivity to radiation by targeting signal pathways in cancer therapy
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 11, pages 1401–1410, November 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 1401–1410)
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 12:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation Program. Grant Number: NSFC81072523
- State Education Ministry Program. Grant Number: FANEDD200777
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 23 Sep 2013 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 1750
- Total PDF views: 730
- Total HTML views: 1020
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.