RET fusion gene: Translation to personalized lung cancer therapy
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 11, pages 1396–1400, November 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 1396–1400)
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2013 06:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Program for Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences
- National Institute of Biomedical Innovation
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare
- National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund
- National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund, Japan
- Third-term Comprehensive 10-year Strategy for Cancer Control
- Research on New Drug and Medical Device Development
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Oct 2013. Cumulative views from 1 Oct 2013 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 6898
- Total PDF views: 2299
- Total HTML views: 4599
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.