Metabolic tumor volume by positron emission tomography/computed tomography as a clinical parameter to determine therapeutic modality for early stage Hodgkin's lymphoma
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 104, Issue 12, pages 1656–1661, December 2013
How to Cite
(Cancer Sci 2013; 104: 1656–1661)
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 02:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- National R&D Program for Cancer Control
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 0920050
- Korean Health Technology R&D Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A070001
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 Oct 2013. Cumulative views from 23 Oct 2013 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 974
- Total PDF views: 650
- Total HTML views: 324
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.