p53 accumulation is a strong predictor of recurrence in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer patients treated with aromatase inhibitors
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 81–88, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 81–88
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 10:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 22 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 22 Nov 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 4086
- Total PDF views: 1392
- Total HTML views: 2694
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.