These authors contributed equally to this work.
CMTM3 inhibits cell migration and invasion and correlates with favorable prognosis in gastric cancer
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 26–34, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 26–34
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2013 09:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011ZX09307-001-05
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (30972780)
|cas12304-sup-0001-FigureS1.tif||image/tif||498K||Fig. S1. Survival curves of different subgroups.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.