Loss of hepatocyte growth factor activator inhibitor type 1 participates in metastatic spreading of human pancreatic cancer cells in a mouse orthotopic transplantation model
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 44–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 44–51
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2013 01:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 24390099, 23790250
- Japan-China Sasagawa Medical Scholarship
|cas12306-sup-0001-TableS1.pdf||application/PDF||55K||Table S1. Sequences of siRNA and RT-PCR primers.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.