De novo diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with a CD20 immunohistochemistry-positive and flow cytometry-negative phenotype: Molecular mechanisms and correlation with rituximab sensitivity
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 35–43
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2013 01:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- The National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund. Grant Number: 23-A-17
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 20591116, 24591388
|cas12307-sup-0001-FigS1.jpg||image/jpg||1890K||Fig. S1. Mouse xenograft model of human DLBCL with the CD20 IHC(+)/FCM(−) phenotype.|
|cas12307-sup-0002-DataS1.docx||Word document||110K||Data S1. Methods.|
|cas12307-sup-0003-DataS2.docx||Word document||92K||Data S2. Results and legend.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.