These authors contributed equally to this study.
In vitro and ex vivo evaluation of a multi-epitope heparinase vaccine for various malignancies
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 9–17, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 9–17
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800520, 81372470
- Key Project of Science and Technology of Chongqing. Grant Number: 2008AB5002
- Chongqing Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 2009BA5045
Total views by type:
Publication date: 29 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 29 Nov 2013 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 998
- Total PDF views: 499
- Total HTML views: 499
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.