These authors contributed equally to this study.
Downregulation of miR-106b induced breast cancer cell invasion and motility in association with overexpression of matrix metalloproteinase 2
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 18–25, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 18–25
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071753, 81172505, 81202077
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: BK2011853, BK2011855
- Program for Development of Innovative Research Team in the First Affiliated Hospital of NJMU. Grant Number: IRT-008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Evaluation of Cell-Free Urine microRNAs Expression for the Use in Diagnosis of Ovarian and Endometrial Cancers. A Pilot Study, Pathology & Oncology Research, 2015, 21, 4, 1027, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2MicroRNA-106b promotes colorectal cancer cell migration and invasion by directly targeting DLC1, Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research, 2015, 34, 1, , , , , ,
- 3MiR-34a, miR-21 and miR-23a as potential biomarkers for coronary artery disease: a pilot microarray study and confirmation in a 32 patient cohort, Experimental & Molecular Medicine, 2015, 47, 2, e138, , , , , , , ,
- 4Sulforaphane inhibited tumor necrosis factor-α induced migration and invasion in estrogen receptor negative human breast cancer cells, Food Science and Biotechnology, 2015, 24, 1, 347, , , , , , ,
- 5Epigenetic Alterations of Chromosome 3 Revealed by NotI-Microarrays in Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6MicroRNAs in the Regulation of MMPs and Metastasis, Cancers, 2014, 6, 2, 625, , ,