These authors contributed equally to this study.
Downregulation of miR-106b induced breast cancer cell invasion and motility in association with overexpression of matrix metalloproteinase 2
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 18–25, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 18–25
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071753, 81172505, 81202077
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: BK2011853, BK2011855
- Program for Development of Innovative Research Team in the First Affiliated Hospital of NJMU. Grant Number: IRT-008
|cas12309-sup-0001-DataS1.doc||Word document||44K||Data S1. Materials and methods.|
|cas12309-sup-0002-FigS1.tif||image/tif||6643K||Fig. S1. Representative images of matrix metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) immunohistochemical staining in breast cancer bone metastasis patients.|
|cas12309-sup-0003-FigS2.tif||image/tif||27413K||Fig. S2. Matrix metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) expression in a panel of breast cancer cells.|
|cas12309-sup-0004-FigS3.tif||image/tif||2748K||Fig. S3. Analysis of matrix metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) 3′UTR sequence using TargetScan showing a putative miR-106b-binding site.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.