Ganglioside GD3 induces convergence and synergism of adhesion and hepatocyte growth factor/Met signals in melanomas
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 52–63, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 52–63
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23590371
- COE Project for Private Universities. Grant Number: S0801055
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Total views by type:
Publication date: 22 Dec 2013. Cumulative views from 22 Dec 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 943
- Total PDF views: 463
- Total HTML views: 480
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.