NRD1, which encodes nardilysin protein, promotes esophageal cancer cell invasion through induction of MMP2 and MMP3 expression
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 134–140, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 134–140
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 11:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- The National Institute of Biomedical Innovation
- National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund
Total views by type:
Publication date: 29 Nov 2013. Cumulative views from 29 Nov 2013 - 1 Jun 2016.
- Total views: 1463
- Total PDF views: 518
- Total HTML views: 945
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.