High antitumor activity of pladienolide B and its derivative in gastric cancer
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 110–116, January 2014
Total views since publication: 146
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 110–116
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2013 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- 3Cancer Statistics zrin Japan-2012. [Cited 29 Jul 2013.] Available from URL: http://ganjoho.jp/professional/statistics/backnumber/2012_jp.html.
- 17E7107, a new 7-urethan derivative of pladienplide D, displays curative effect against several human tumor xenografts. Proc Am Assoc Cancer Res 2004; 45: 691-a., , et al.
- 18Protocols for screening chemical agents and natural products against animal tumors and other biological systems. Cancer Chemother Rept 1972; 3: 1–103., , , , .
- 19Specific targeting of caspase-9/PP2A interaction as potential new anti-cancer therapy. PLoS ONE 2013; 8: e60816., , et al.
- 22E7107: Antitumor activity on human SCLC and cervical cancer xenografts in relation to its potential predictive markers of response. [Cited 29 Jun 2013.] Available from URL: http://www.aacrmeetingabstracts.org/cgi/content/meeting_abstract/2007/1_Annual_Meeting/5608?maxtoshow=&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=E7107&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT, , , , , .