This study was registered with the UMIN Clinical Trials Registry (http://www.umin.ac.jp/ctrj/) under trial number: C000000206.
Expression of CD56 is an unfavorable prognostic factor for acute promyelocytic leukemia with higher initial white blood cell counts
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 97–104, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 97–104
National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund (23-A-23). Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (Clinical Cancer Research 23-004 and 25100501). Project for Development of Innovative on Cancer Therapeutics (P-Direct).
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2013 10:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- National Cancer Center Research and Development. Grant Number: 23-A-23
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Grant Numbers: 23-004, 25100501
- Project for Development of Innovative on Cancer Therapeutics (P-Direct)
- 2Molecular remission in PML/RAR alpha-positive acute promyelocytic leukemia by combined all-trans retinoic acid and idarubicin (AIDA) therapy. Gruppo Italiano-Malattie Ematologiche Maligne dell'Adulto and Associazione Italiana di Ematologia ed Oncologia Pediatrica Cooperative Groups. Blood 1997; 90: 1014–21., , et al.
- 15A randomized study with or without intensified maintenance chemotherapy in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia who have become negative for PML-RARalpha transcript after consolidation therapy: the Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group (JALSG) APL97 study. Blood 2007; 110: 59–66., , et al.
- 18Criteria for diagnosis of DIC based on the analysis of clinical and laboratory findings in 345 DIC patients collected by the Research Committee on DIC in Japan. Bibl Haematol 1983; 49: 265–75., , , , .
- 27Long-Term Outcome Of Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APL) With Lower Initial Leukocyte Counts By Using All-Trans Retinoic Acid (ATRA) Alone For Remission Induction Therapy: Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group (JALSG) APL97 Study. Blood 2013; 122: Abstract #3950., , et al.
- 33A Phase III Study of New Synthetic Retinoid Tamibarotene(Am80) Compared with ATRA in Maintenance Therapy for Newly Diagnosed Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APL): Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group (JALSG) APL204 Study (Abstract). Blood 2012; 120: Abstract #410, , et al.