Flumatinib, a selective inhibitor of BCR-ABL/PDGFR/KIT, effectively overcomes drug resistance of certain KIT mutants
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japan Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 117–125, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 117–125
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2013 10:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: Y201181042, 81273546
- National Science and Technology Major Project. Grant Numbers: 2013ZX09102008, 2013ZX09402102-001-004