Flumatinib, a selective inhibitor of BCR-ABL/PDGFR/KIT, effectively overcomes drug resistance of certain KIT mutants
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japan Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 117–125, January 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 117–125
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2013 10:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: Y201181042, 81273546
- National Science and Technology Major Project. Grant Numbers: 2013ZX09102008, 2013ZX09402102-001-004
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Jan 2014. Cumulative views from 4 Jan 2014 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 1887
- Total PDF views: 745
- Total HTML views: 1142
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.