Effect of a poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 inhibitor against esophageal squamous cell carcinoma cell lines
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 202–210, February 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 202–210
National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund (23-A-8, 15). Third Term Comprehensive 10-year Strategy for Cancer Control from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (H22-033).
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 01:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund. Grant Number: 23-A-8, 15
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Grant Number: H22-033
Total views by type:
Publication date: 5 Dec 2013. Cumulative views from 5 Dec 2013 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 1537
- Total PDF views: 720
- Total HTML views: 817
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.