Amino-terminal fragments of laminin γ2 chain retract vascular endothelial cells and increase vascular permeability
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 168–175, February 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 168–175
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2013 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 23112517, 23300351
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jan 2014. Cumulative views from 7 Jan 2014 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 892
- Total PDF views: 531
- Total HTML views: 361
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.